Finland’s largest hotel operator
Restel has 43 hotels in Finland, both in the heart of the city and in the wild nature. The range of hotels covers domestic Cumulus City & Resort hotels, as well as the international Holiday Inn hotels, Crown Plaza Helsinki and Hotel Indigo Helsinki - Boulevard. The hotel selection is even more versatile and unique thanks to the historic hotel Seurahuone Helsinki in the heart of Helsinki.
Our online booking system serves customers who travel for corporate reasons as well as leisure. Our best holiday deals can always be found there!
All of Restel's business follows the principle of social responsibility
Helsinki Region Transport (HSL) is a joint local authority whose member municipalities are Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Kauniainen, Kerava, Kirkkonummi and Sipoo. Tuusula and Siuntio will join HSL at the beginning of 2018. HSL began its operations in 2010.
Some 370 million journeys are made on HSL's transport services annually. HSL’s annual operating income is over €640 million, of which ticket revenue accounts for about €330 million (about 46% in 2016). HSL has 373 employees.
- HSL plans and organizes public transport in the region and improves its operating conditions.
- Procures bus, tram, Metro, ferry and commuter train services.
- Is responsible for the preparation of the Helsinki Region Transport System Plan (HLJ).
- Approves the public transport fare and ticketing system as well as ticket prices.
- Is responsible for public transport marketing and passenger information.
- Organizes ticket sales and is responsible for ticket inspections.